We are currently recruiting an experienced Service Advisor to join our family run business in Peterborough and Brampton.
We provide- MOT Testing, Routine Service and Maintenance.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To ensure that Service customers receive the highest level of service delivery
- To achieve high level of sell up whilst ensuring customers are kept up-to-date with all works required
- To liaise with the Workshop regarding the most effective way of carrying out the work required, taking account of the skills of the workforce, the priorities of the business and the cost implications
- To ensure all work is correctly invoiced and payment received, handling customer queries courteously
- To maintain close liaison with customers to ensure maximum customer retention To be an organised individual in order to deliver the best possible service
To be effective in this role, it is essential to have strong communication skills, be computer literate and have some previous customer service experience.
Post is ideally suited to someone already in this role or a time served mechanic looking for an office based role.
The position is for our branch at Buckden Road, Brampton, Huntingdon PE28 4NG.
Interested candidates should send their cv to email@example.com marked P&C.