Oil changes are absolutely essential to the health of an engine and the moving parts that come into contact. Small particles, sludge and soot, from the inside of the engine can move freely around the system and over time can cause many problems.
Oil additives are crucial in maintaining a healthy engine as they neutralise any sludge or sediment on the inside before the old oil is removed.
Application of this treatment will:
- Remove lacquer, varnish, sludge & insoluble deposits.
- Stabilise cylinder compression & restore lost power.
- Free sticking hydraulic valve lifters/piston rings.
- Clean oilways ensuring full oil flow at all times.
- Clean engine internals & provide wear protection.
- Keep new engine oil cleaner for longer.